Featured Vacation RentalVacation Rentals Property Management Guest Services Specials / Packages
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU AS OUR GUEST! PLEASE REVIEW this Rental Agreement in its entirety. It will govern your rental arrangement and legally binds you ("guest") to the terms set forth below. This rental is conditioned expressly upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notice requirements set forth below.
Additionally, reserving and making payment constitutes your agreement to contract electronically as well as authorization for Seaside Serenity Vacations to charge your credit card to reserve this rental according to the Payment Terms stated below. Once your credit card is successfully charged we will issue you a confirmation notice.
RESERVATION PROCESS -- A minimum of 50% of the amount due is required at the time of the reservation with the balance due within 30 days from the time of the arrival. All online reservations require a credit card payment at the time the reservation is made. Reservations made within 30 days of the arrival date shall be required to pay the full amount at the time of the reservation. By authorizing payment via credit card you are authorizing Seaside Serenity Vacations to charge your credit card the balance of the total charges 30 days prior to the commencement date of your rental period. A notice will be sent to you via e-mail to confirm receipt of payment. We do not allow payment at the time of arrival. Reservation charges include lodging, taxes, cleaning fee and booking fee. All fees are subject to change.
FAILURE TO MAKE FINAL PAYMENT ON A TIMELY BASIS WILL RESULT IN THE AUTOMATIC CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION AND LOSS OF ANY DEPOSIT PAID PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT'S CANCELLATION AND NO REFUND POLICY.
There are no refunds for early departures. Upon final payment we will provide the address, directions & lock box combination for the home you have reserved. The keys to the home will be in a 3 letter combination lockbox on or near the front door. The keys are removed from the box between reservations. You may arrive anytime after 4:00 p.m. We maintain a 24 hour answering service should you encounter any problems at arrival. However, after hours response is limited to emergencies only.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to Check-in.
PAYMENT -- We accept Visa, Master Card, & Discover Card.
TAXES -- The current local lodging tax is applied to the reservation. All taxes, rates and fees are subject to change.
AGE CRITERIA -- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent Seaside Serenity. No teen or college parties are allowed.
DAMAGE FEE -- Management reserves the right to charge the guests credit card for damage, theft, loss of items from the rental unit, excessive cleaning and all other damages beyond normal wear and tear as determined by management.
· Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
· Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
We do not offer any early check-in or check-out times. You must depart at the appropriate time. In the event of hold over by a guest beyond the departure date set forth in this Agreement, guest shall pay an amount equal to three (3) times the daily rate for each and every day of such holdover.
LATE CHECKOUTS OF LESS THAN ONE DAY WILL BE CHARGED THE EQUIVALENT OF ONE FULL DAYS RENT.
CANCELLATION -- Cancellations made 25 days prior to arrival will receive full refund less $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations falling on day 24 to day 16 from arrival will receive 50% refund less $50 cancel fee. Cancellations on or after day 15 will not receive a refund. There is no refund for early departure. Collected money is non-refundable unless the rental unit becomes unfit for habitation as deemed by Management. Under no circumstances shall guest be able to determine if a rental unit is unfit for habitation. To protect against cancellations caused by certain unforeseen events, such as illness, we recommend that guests purchase travel insurance to assure refund of deposits paid.
RATE CHANGES Rates subject to change without notice.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY -- The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons which includes children and is strictly adhered to, not negotiable and in effect at all times during the day. If guests exceed the limits they will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund.
MINIMUM STAY -- There is a two (2) night minimum stay required. Longer minimum stay periods apply during holidays and peak rental seasons.
HOUSEKEEPING -- The unit was professionally cleaned prior to arrival and the cleaning charge covers the professional cleaning at the time of departure. Daily maid service is not included in your reservation but is available at an additional charge. Please contact management ahead of time to make arrangements.
SMOKING -- This is a NON-SMOKING unit. No smoking is permitted either at the unit or at the Pacific Winds Complex. Anyone caught smoking on the premises will be fined.
PETS -- Pets are not permitted in the rental unit under any condition.
FACILITY USE -- The Exercise Room, Game Room , Pool and Hot Tub are available for guest use from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. These hours are subject to change so check with the schedule once you arrive at the unit. Children under 16 must be supervised at all times. The conference room must be scheduled in advance and requires an additional fee. The unit is fully furnished and equipped. Do not remove anything from the unit for use in another location, including the Pacific Winds complex or the beach.
EQUIPMENT FAILURE -- The unit is well maintained however we cannot be held responsible for the breakdown or failure of equipment. Please contact the office immediately if you encounter a problem.
LOST ITEMS -- Management is not and cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items. A service charge with shipping/handling costs will be charged if you require us to pickup and mail any items left in the unit that you occupied. Management & owners are not responsible for theft or damage of personal property and no refunds will be given for any such occurrences. Guest and all occupants have been advised not to leave personal articles in locked vehicles, even if in the trunk; to always lock their vehicle; to always secure the rental.
INSURANCE -- It is strongly recommended that guests purchase travel insurance because unforeseen and unexpected events can occur before you leave or when you are away from home.
· This reservation is for quiet residential vacation accommodations only.
· Guest's use of the rental is subject to local noise ordinances, therefore loud noise of any kind is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Law enforcement intervention will be deemed by management as a breach of this Agreement and may lead to cancellation.
· The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear excepted. Excessive cleaning as defined above will result in an extra fee.
· Guest may not sublet or assign this Agreement.
· Guest must immediately notify Management of any fire or other damage to the rental unit or any injury to a person on the rental property.
· Guest shall be liable for all acts of the family, invitees, employees, or other persons invited onto the rental property by a guest.
· Guest shall abide by the House Rules of the Owner and/or the Condominium Association as provided to guest upon check-in.
· Guest understands that Management cannot guarantee that adjacent properties will be free from disturbances and/or not be under construction, being repaired or maintained in any way, or that State construction projects will not be in progress around the rental unit. Construction on adjacent properties or construction conducted by the State is not reason for termination of this agreement, nor is it a reason for the refund.
· Any issues guest has with the rental must be reported immediately to Management via e-mail or by telephone as listed in the rental unit's directions and entry instructions. Management shall be allowed a reasonable amount of time to restore rental to acceptable condition. Any issues presented after check-out cannot be remedied and are not cause for compensation to guest.
· Guest shall not permit any use of a pool or Jacuzzi by unsupervised children or other guests. Guest and other invitees shall use the pool and Jacuzzi at their own risk.
· Guest understands that there are certain risks inherent to persons and property located adjacent to the ocean. Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent this rental unless the guest accepted these conditions and assume these risks.
COMPLIANCE FAILURE -- We ask each of our guests to fully comply with the rules as outlined. If there is a failure to adhere to these rules,
MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT, BUT IS NOT LIMITED OR REQUIRED TO, TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND EVICT THE GUEST FROM THE RENTAL WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF COLLECTED MONEY WITH DAMAGES INCURRED CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
LIABILITY LIMITS -- Guests agree to hold Management and Owners free and clear of responsibility for damages to self and or property resulting in accident, injury, or loss due to weather, acts of God or any other reason. Guest acknowledges that, if all rental fees have been paid, the maximum recourse the Guest has against Management for any alleged breach of this Agreement is the amount of the rental paid or to be paid to Seaside Serenity Vacations arising out of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER -- The above rental information, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed. Changes in inventory and or decor occur from time to time and such changes will not void or alter the terms of the rental agreement and is not a valid reason for cancellation.